Saturday 7 October 2017

Wedding Card.

Good morning and a happy weekend to everyone.
Today I bring to you a box and card I recently made for a very happy couple.

For the box and card I used a combination of dies and the new flower making stencils that have been designed by 14 Craft Bar and are only available from the shop. 


Since I knew the brides theme was pink I decided to do a pink themed card and wanted to try out the many stamens I recently picked up on my last trip to visit the shop. I just love those color tipped stamens (coming soon!!!!) and of course my favorites are matt stamens so those beautiful fushia colored ones just had to be included.


Here you can see a flower I made using the flower making stencil - Stencil #02
It is great for making a quick and easy Hydrangea style flower and the little Styrofoam ball centers are perfect for that style of flower.   




Here I made a bud using the flower making stencil - Stencil #05
I was dying to try the templates out so cut a few petals to made a couple of buds and was delighted at how quick and easy it was to use the stencil.


The products I have used from 14 Craft Bar are:

  

  
  


 


  

  

  



Thank you for dropping by and remember to come back to see what beautiful flowers the other ladies on the DT come up with and also keep an eye out for some tutorials coming soon to show just how easy it is to use the all new and exclusive 14 Craft Bar stencils!!!

X








No comments:

Post a Comment